Friday 18 December 2009

who needs snow?


In the end I was more interested on purpose of snow than structure of it. If I feel like I need snow surely there must be someone who actually really needs it. And well, there is! Lots of animals in cold countries. I found an article in a magazine about ptarmigans being in danger In Scotland because of the lack of snow. They turn completely white in winter which gives them protection...well if there would be snow. Lately winters in Scotland have been too warm and therefore ptarmigans are in real danger. Similar situation faces various animals like for excample hares also in places like Finland.



I got quite into character design again...surprice surprice. I really wanted to make my ptarmigan into a lady but then I realised that lady ptarmigans do not have that cool bright red eye brown. Blimey.


So ptarmigan was going to be an ugly fat man instead. Obviously!


Then I started structuring my story.


No comments: