Sunday 1 November 2009

postal strike attack



Couple of weeks ago super funny illustrator /artist Riitta Ikonen gave us a talk. I am seriously in love with her. She is amazing!!!! After the talk she gave us a task to make a postcard and send it to anyone we wanted to. Brief had something to do with current situation here in England with big postal strikes taking place. That day I didn't have any art materials with me so I made my card out of clear sellotape and sent it to my sis as she is the only person who's address I remember. Oh well, I do remember my parents address as well... She hasn't mentioned recieving any odd cards yet so guess it is stuck somewhere in English post system. The translation for the text is roughly: This is a test if the post of England works. You are the best. Simple and stupid really.

No comments: