Thursday 31 March 2011

procastinating by baking cupcakes!


It's Easter break now and basically NO holiday for me. There is LOTS to do before I get that funny hat on my head on July. I have spent few days desperately sewing clothes for my Racing Granny characters but there is still too much to do with those.I have also done quite a bit for the Macmillan children's book competition(yet the main body of work is still ahead). I should post something about that one in here...

But today I distracted myself from all uni stress by baking cupcakes for the first time ever. As usual for my bakings they did not come out mega pretty but who cares if they taste good!
 

I took inspiration from garden gnomes...
 


1 comment:

Elisa said...

Voi taivas, kuinka herkullisen näköisiä!!! NAM! Aivan ihania persoonallisia muffinseja. Kuola vain valuu... :-b